What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you fill in a contact form or email us directly. We also collect information when you voluntarily comment on our blog or case studies posts, or provide feedback. The information we collect about you may include; your name, email address, address, phone number, IP address, location, company name, sex, age, your chosen internet browser and service provider, and device plus any information you supply voluntarily.
Storage of Personal Data
Any personal data you electronically submit to us on this website, such as your name, email address, home address or other personal information you provide via the transmission of a form or via any comments to the blog, are solely used for the specified purpose and get stored securely along with the respective submission times and IP-address. These data do not get passed on to third parties.
Therefore, we use personal data for the communication with only those users, who have explicitly requested being contacted, as well as for the execution of the services and products offered on this website. We do not pass your personal data to others without your approval, but we cannot exclude the possibility this data will be looked at in case of illegal conduct.
Google Analytics (with the anonymization function)
We use the tracking and analysis tool Google Analytics (GA) with the anonymization function. This is a web analysis service of Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4. Google Analytics collects data on your actions on our website. Whenever you click a link for example, this action is saved in a cookie and transferred to Google Analytics. With the help of reports which we receive from Google Analytics, we can adapt our website and our services better to your wishes.
Google Analytics is a tracking tool with the purpose of conducting data traffic analysis of our website. For Google Analytics to work, there is a tracking code integrated to our website. Upon your visit to our website, this code records various actions you perform on your website. As soon as you leave our website, this data is sent to the Google Analytics server, where it is stored. Google processes this data and we then receive reports on your user behavior.
- Target audience reports: With the help of target audience reports we can get to know our users better and can therefore better understand who is interested in our service.
- Advertising reports: Through advertising reports we can analyze our online advertising better and hence improve it.
- Acquisition reports: Acquisition reports provide us helpful information on how we can get more people enthusiastic about our service.
- Behavior reports: With these reports, we can find out how you interact with our website. By the means of behavior reports, we can understand what path you go on our website and what links you click.
- Conversion reports: A conversion is the process of leading you to carry out a desired action due to a marketing message. An example of this would be transforming you from a mere website visitor into a buyer or a newsletter subscriber. Hence, with the help of these reports we can see in more detail, if our marketing measures are successful with you. Our aim is to increase our conversion rate.
- Real time reports: With the help of these reports we can see in real time, what happens on our website. It makes us for example see, we can see how many users are reading this text right now.
In addition, we use Youtube to embed videos in our website. This is a service of Youtube LLC, a subsidiary of Google Irland Limited.
For any questions related to data privacy and asserting the rights listed above, please contact:
DAS – Data Automaton Services e.U.
Straußengasse 2-10/1/46, 1050 Wien, Austria
Tel: +43 676 7014 399
Last Update: 4 January 2021